Below, please find all required legal notices.
MCEC Fiber, Inc.
Board Policy No. 5-2
III. Information Collected
V. Sharing of Information
VI. Email and Spam
VII. Third Parties
VIII. Contact Information
IX. Policy Changes
A. Protecting your privacy is important to us. MCEC Fiber, Inc. hopes that the following statement will demonstrate our full commitment to privacy and help you understand how MCEC Fiber, Inc. collects, uses and safeguards any personal information you provide us from this Web site.
II. INFORMATION COLLECTED
A. MCECFiber.com website
1. MCEC Fiber, Inc. does not collect any personally identifiable information about you, such as name, address, phone number, or email address.
2. Like most Internet sites, we do obtain some non-personally identifiable information such as the URL that referred you to our site, your Internet browser version, or the type of operating system that you use. This information helps us analyze traffic patterns, perform routine maintenance, maintain site security, and is used solely for the purpose of improving our site navigation, measuring our advertising effectiveness, and improving the appearance of our site to the maximum number of visitors. Generally, the information we collect is temporary and when you leave the site this information is deleted from our system.
B. MCEC Fiber Smartphone App
1. MCEC Fiber collects and processes the information provided directly by you when you install the App and register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
a) Your name, email address, location, phone number.
b) Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the App.
c) Data insights MCEC Fiber attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App; and
d) Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
a) Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement.
b) Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including making future releases available to you.
d) Enforce MCEC Fiber rights arising from the Agreement between you and MCEC Fiber; and
e) Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.
C. Be assured that no personal information will ever be shared or sold by MCEC Fiber, Inc.
A. MCEC Fiber, Inc. sometimes uses "cookies" to enhance your experience on this website.
B. Cookies cannot be used to personally identify you in any way. A cookie is a unique file that is stored on your computer. This cookie helps ensure that you do not repeatedly see the same advertisement, such as a pop-up ad window. Although the acceptance of cookies helps us to enhance your stay at our site, they are not required to view our site.
C. If you do not want cookies, you can usually configure your Internet browser software to reject cookies or manually delete them. Consult your Internet browser's documentation for more information.
IV. SHARING OF INFORMATION
A. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. MCEC Fiber, Inc. does not sell or share any type of personal information with anyone, other than as outlined specifically above.
V. EMAIL AND SPAM
A. MCEC Fiber, Inc. sends no unsolicited or SPAM mail.
B. If you need to be removed from an Internet service provider or other access provider's mailing list, you will need to contact them directly.
C. If you continue to receive SPAM report it to the Federal Trade Commission. Send a copy of unwanted or deceptive messages to firstname.lastname@example.org. The FTC uses the unsolicited emails stored in this database to pursue law enforcement actions against people who send deceptive spam email.
1. Let the FTC know if a "remove me" request is not honored. If you want to complain about a removal link that doesn't work or not being able to unsubscribe from a list, you can fill out the FTCs online complaint form at www.ftc.gov. Your complaint will be added to the FTC's Consumer Sentinel database and made available to hundreds of law enforcement and consumer protection agencies.
2. Whenever you complain about spam, it's important to include the full email header. The information in the header makes it possible for consumer protection agencies to follow up on your complaint.
VI. THIRD PARTIES
A. MCEC Fiber, Inc.'s site may contain links to third-party sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party sites. Once you leave our site, we have no control over your privacy.
B. Third-party resources that can be accessed with hypertext links from this website are not under our control, and MCEC Fiber, Inc. is not responsible for the contents of any of these third-party resources. The third-party links on this site are provided for your convenience only.
C. The inclusion of any link on this site does not imply any specific recommendation, approval, or endorsement of the third party.
D. Please investigate any third-party offers found here with their respective companies and make your own informed decisions. Review the privacy statements of each website you visit to ensure your personal privacy with respect to third-party offers.
E. The privacy information contained here pertains exclusively to the MCEC Fiber, Inc. website.
VII. CONTACT INFORMATION
B. A customer always has the right to file a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission at www.fcc.gov.
VIII. POLICY CHANGES
PDF version of the policy is available here